Coordinated Transportation Solutions, Inc.is a well-established, yet growing not-for-profit organization providing non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) services. We are seeking experienced, highly-motivated and energetic Customer Service Representatives to join us in our Contact Center located in Concord, New Hampshire.
Under the direct supervision of the Contact Center Director, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to Managed Care Organizations, Medicaid members, caseworkers, medical providers and CTS’ NEMT Provider Network.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include but may not be limited to the following :
- Acts as the first point of contact with all customers
- Takes NEMT reservations through various sources – primarily through the phone.
- Verifies client eligibility and confirms medical appointments
- Confirms that requests for transportation are to Medicaid covered services
- Evaluates member transportation needs and makes costs effective decisions
- Refers reductions in services and denials to Manager for appropriate action
- Conducts customer Quality Assurance surveys
- Records incidents and complaints and refers to Manager for resolution
- Manages requests using telephone, voicemail, and computerized scheduling systems
- Maintains manual and electronic data collection systems
- Receives, logs, and relays messages to transportation providers
- Meets established guidelines for speed of answering calls and abandonment rates
- Participates in cross training of responsibilities as appropriate
- Works overtime when required
- Other duties may be assigned
- QUALIFICATIONS :
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Associates degree a plus
- Six months to one year of call center experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) capability a strong plus.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills required
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Detail oriented Candidates must be able to commit to FULLY attending a ten-day paid Training Program (no time missed)
- MANDATORY TRAINING REQUIREMENT:Training Dates: Monday 04/01/19 – Friday 04/12/19Training Hours: 8am-5pm each day with a 1-hour unpaid lunch break. WORK SCHEDULEFollowing the Training Program, new hires will work an 8-hour shift plus a half-hour unpaid lunch (total shift will be 8 1/2 hours). The 8 1/2 hour work shift will be the same each day and occur between the hours of 8am-8pm, Monday – Friday. CTS offers a competitive, performance based, salary and fringe benefits program.**No exceptions will be made for the training dates or times***
CTS is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause disciplinary action.
Job Type: Full-time