Coordinated Transportation Solutions, Inc.
Job Title: Work Force Management Associate
Reports To: Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Summary: Reporting to the Contact Center Director, the Work Force Management (WFM) Technician is responsible for real-time monitoring, attendance, and scheduling functions of the Customer Service Representatives in the CT and NH Call Centers.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence
- Reconcile attendance daily with employee timesheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting
- Maintain running report of attendance incidents. Prepare intraday reports of call volume performance and staff attendance
- Coordinate real-time schedule adherence alerts to reduce patterns of non-compliance
- Develop and manage changes to scheduling to meet contract volumes and service levels
- Analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations
- Process management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.)
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards
- Work with Director and Contact Center Manager to accurately forecast call volumes, analyze historical call volume and project headcount requirements
- Provide analytical support for special projects
- Overtime may be required to complete projects
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
There are no supervisory duties for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, plus a minimum of 2 years relevant work force management experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Workforce Management highly desirable, preferably in contact centers with 75+ employees.
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Must be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Must possess high attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure while working on several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics.
- Ability to sit the entire work day viewing a computer monitor.
- Language Skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Scope of Responsibilities:
- Incumbent functions independently within broad scope of established departmental policies and goals, generally refers specific problems to supervisor only where clarification of operations policies and procedures may be required.
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Internal and external relationships stretch across broad organizational lines or involve a high degree of technical understanding and the ability to communicate technical concepts. The incumbent must proceed in relationships where innovative and unstructured situations arise.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: NA
CTS offers a competitive, performance based, salary and fringe benefits program. CTS is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.