Coordinated Transportation Solutions, Inc.
Job Title: Provider Relations Field Supervisor – Massachusetts Region**
Department: Provider Relations
Reports to: Chief of Service Delivery
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: Reporting to the Chief of Service Delivery and Provider Relations Manager, the Provider Relations Field Supervisor is responsible for maintaining and expanding the CTS transportation provider network in the Massachusetts region. This person is the first point of contact for the assigned transportation provider network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct contract and fee negotiations with providers. Ensure consistency between Medical Transportation Providers’ contracts and CTS’ contracts with corporate customers.
- Develop and maintain a contract monitoring system to measure provider and overall network performance.
- Monitor contract compliance with particular emphasis on requirements for insurance, DMV, State Medicaid program and other lines of business as assigned.
- Respond to provider deficiencies as requested by the Provider Relations Leadership Team, Implementation Manager or other operating departments.
- Monitor incidents and review customer satisfaction surveys to identify trends and potential problem areas.
- Disseminate results of customer satisfaction surveys to the transportation provider network – develop provider report card.
- Develop, monitor and evaluate success of corrective action plans for Transportation Providers.
- Develop, maintain and implement provider site visit and spot check programs.
- Maintain provider paper files.
- Assist in maintaining and updating Provider Relations policies and procedures.
- Analyze trip logs, daily schedules and trips to determine least costly method of transporting and work with data analyst when necessary.
- Manage Transportation Provider enrollment and recruitment.
- Work with other management staff on special projects as needed.
- Some overnight travel may be required for this position.
- Frequent daily travel within the Massachusetts region.
- Other duties may be assigned..
Not normally required to direct or supervise other personnel, however, may be asked to occasionally instruct or show another employee how to perform the work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university or five or more years related experience to fifth year college or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in transportation and/or healthcare organizations required.
The Provider Relations Field Supervisor must possess the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The ability to understand more advanced computer skills and be proficient in the intermediate knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Incumbent functions independently within broad scope of established departmental policies and goals, generally refers specific problems to supervisor only where clarification of operations policies and
Internal and external relationships stretch across broad organizational lines or involve a high degree of technical understanding and the ability to communicate technical concepts. The incumbent must proceed in relationships where innovative and unstructured situations arise.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: NA
CTS offers a competitive, performance based, salary and fringe benefits program. CTS is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.