Trumbull, CT 06611
Ground Floor Opportunity with a well-established transportation and health services management firm positioned to grow substantially on a national basis in the next 5 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work to develop sales strategies and business plans to achieve revenue and sustainability objectives in current business lines:
o Medicaid/Medicare Transportation Benefit Management
o School Transportation
o Workers’ Comp Transportation
o Healthcare Facilities Transportation
o Consulting Services
- Work with Chief Business Development Officer to conceive, develop, market and sell new product offerings, including in the health services segments that align well with our mission vision and values.
- Build and develop a motivated and results driven sales force, lead sales pursuits, oversee internal processes, and provide sales leadership in the achievement of specific targets. Incumbent will also work to create specific sales strategies that will drive CTS to reaching its corporate goals for growth and profitability.
- Drive business objective achievement through effective cross-functional and regional relationship building.
- Create Specific Sales Strategies with Gate Processes
- Ability to attract, develop and manage a team of sales professionals as business growth objectives are achieved a strong plus
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
No non-essential duties and responsibilities have been assigned. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Experience and proven track record in Sales in the Health Care field strongly preferred
- Ability to build and motivate high performing teams.
- Deep understanding of selling and sales techniques
- Extensive experience managing effective sales teams.
- Entrepreneurial mindset skills with record of exceeding sales objectives.
- Industry experience, highly desired.
- Strong tactical and strategic skills required.
- Incumbent must possess a strong passion and drive for sales achievement.
- Process/systems and results orientated.
- Ability to provide reliable judgment in complex situations.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of five years of progressively responsible salesforce management experience in a similar position or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Clear track record of success in achieving and exceeding sales objectives. Experience in a healthcare or public health related field a strong plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possesses an easy confidence delivering a pitch in front of a panel of potential customers
- Demonstrated self-starter who can sell and promote business growth opportunities in a highly effective manner.
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills
- Experience in sales forecasting or the willingness to learn
- Sales experience in the healthcare field strongly preferred
Ability to effectively communicate to groups and individuals both internal and external.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Experience with Customer Relationship Management ( CRM) and other related industry tools.
Scope of Responsibilities
Incumbent functions independently within broad scope of established departmental policies and goals. Generally refers specific problems to supervisor only where clarification of operating policies and procedures may be required.
Functions performed requires the ability to communicate involved information with other employees or general public under conditions where basic understanding or sensitivity may be required to effectively promote and maintain relationships.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Industry related certifications, especially in managed care, healthcare and sales a strong plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CTS offers a competitive, performance based, salary and fringe benefits program. CTS is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.