CTS Celebrates 25 Years of
Connecting People with Care!
The CTS Mission
To increase the availability of cost-effective and efficient transportation services to transportation disadvantaged individuals and communities.
CTS was established on November 1, 1997 by Dave White, President, and CEO.
Our first office was located on Elizabeth Street in Ansonia, CT. Humble beginnings…
In 2002 we moved to a “bigger home” at 200 Main Street, Ansonia, CT…
In 2015 we moved into our lovely Trumbull, CT space where we are stationed today.
With an empowered team of professionals, CTS adds value to the services provided to our customers and improves the lives of the people we serve.
We continue to grow!
In just the past 5 years:
- Increased Providers – In 2018 we only had 105 providers. We currently have 345!
- Vehicles – In 2018 we had 1538 vehicles and now we have 6162 across all the states we serve.
- From 2017 until now we’ve served 378, 326 members!
News in 2022
- Became URAC Certified – Press release and seal already on from page
- Focus on employees with implementation of DEI Council (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council)
More than 372,600 covered individuals took 1.5 million trips with CTS in the last year!
Get In Touch…
We are happy to assist you in your transportation needs, no matter how big or small the project. Please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to demonstrating our capacity to serve you.